Turbomill Electro-Permanent Milling Chuck
Walker Turbomill MMC Magnetic Milling Chucks eliminate the use of traditional clamping methods in CNC machining center and including tombstone applications. You don’t need clamps or fixtures of any type. The applications shown in this demonstration are Profiling, Face Milling, Plunge Milling, Slotting, Drilling, and Edge Milling.
The Turbomill differs from other electro-permanent systems through their unique conception, which favors a maximal flux concentration.
A very strong attraction of more than 241 lb/in² is reached.
- Heavy to light milling for workpieces
- Electropermanent magnetic chuck, (ALNiCo and Neodymium)
- Reduce set-up time and increase available machine time
- Help to dampen vibrations, resulting in longer tool life
- Allow single set-up machining with 5-sided accessibility
- Operation through TM Series controls
- Through drilling possible with use of rise blocks
- Backrest and endstops
- Hold down clamps
- Cable for current supply of the chuck: 10 ft
Voltages available: 208V, 220V, 480V, 560V.