CE Series Electromagnetic Lifting Magnets
The CE series magnets are circular electric lifting magnets that are specially designed for in-plant or outdoor handling of steel plate, bar stock, castings, forgings or machined components in all types of industrial plants, steel warehouses, shipyards and fabricating shops.
These magnets can be used individually or in multiples with different types of suspension systems. We engineer and supply the complete system including power supply, controls and battery back-up.
- In-plant or outdoor handling of steel plate, flat stock, castings, forgings, or machined components in all types of industrial plants, machine shops, and steel warehouses.
- High strength steel bail
- Low-carbon steel body for maximum magnetic performance
- Heavy-duty, fully moisture-protected coils would for 50% duty cycle
- Coiled cord and twist lock adapter for quick connection to DC power source. (magnet controller required)
- Mating twist lock receptacle provided for your installation convenience
|Model||Rated Lift (lbs.)||Weight (lbs.)||Watts||DC volts||Dia. (in.)||Height (in.)|