Electromagnetic Suspended Separator, Self-Cleaning
Deep penetrating electromagnets, incorporating all of the latest innovations in coil design, allow Walker’s electromagnetic suspended separators to remove both large and small tramp metal from deep burdens on fast-moving conveyors. The separators are designed for continuous operation at peak performance.
Self-cleaning magnets can be mounted in line with the material flow or transverse to remove the ferrous materials over the side of the conveyor.
- Auto shredding, blue box recycling, aggregate processing , mining and more
- 115 or 230 VDC aluminum coils with Class R (220 degrees Celsius) insulation
- 100% duty cycle, oil cooled
- Space wound aluminum coils for rapid heat dissipation Internal oil expansion chamber with pressure relief valve and drain plugs
- Heavy, wear-resistant manganese steel bottom plate
- Extremely high strength design
- Precision wound coil assembly
- High-quality transformer grade oil for cooling
- Robust framework and all North American sourced components
- Explosion-proof designs available
- Heavy-duty self-aligning sealed bearings.
- Rugged structural steel frame
- TEFC “Energy Efficient” motor
- Single head and tail pulleys on smaller units, compact four-pulley design on larger units
- Heavy cleated rubber belt with take-up adjustment
- Clad Belts are available
- Four-point suspension
- Shaft-mounted speed reducers
115VDC or 230VDC operation and a wide variety of sizes to suit any industrial need. Contact a Walker application specialist for detailed specifications and pricing.