NEO Series Permanent Lift Magnets
The new NEO-125, NEO-250, NEO-500, NEO-1000, and NEO-2000 Series Material Lifting Magnets are used in steel supply, machine, and die shops where heavy steel objects must be moved rapidly and safely.
The maximum rated lift is based upon lifting a clean, smooth, flat, low-carbon steel plate, 1.5″ (38mm) or thicker with the full area of the magnet’s lifting surface in contact with the load. Derating is required for plates with rust or scale, plates thinner than 1.5″ and alloy steels. Please consult the OPERATOR’S MANUAL AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR MORE DETAILED RATINGS.
- For flat and round steel material handling
- Packed with the highest quality rare earth neodymium magnetic material
- High lift capacity
- Ease of operation
- Low weight … easy to move
- No power consumption
- Handle locks in “On” or “Off” positions to prevent unintentional operation
- Meets all the requirements of ANSI / ASME B30.20 (safety standard)
- NEO Magnets can lift Round Bar, Pipe, and Flat Plates easily.
- Supplied with manual, pull test certificate, DVD, and safety poster.
|Item Number||Model||WIDTH (inch)||LENGTH (inch)||HEIGHT (inch)||WEIGHT (lbs)||WIDTH (metric)||LENGTH (metric)||HEIGHT (metric)||WEIGHT (kg)*||MAX CAPACITY ON ROUNDS (lbs)**||MAX CAPACITY ON PLATE (lbs)**|
|*Weights are approximate net values. Shipping weights will be higher.|
|**Max capacity tested on AISI 1020 steel. Other materials may perform at a lower max capacity and should be evaluated for a magnetic derate value.|