BUX BP² Series
battery powered lift magnets
The special feature of these Battery Powered Lifting Magnets is its unique pole shoe design, which enables it to handle a wide variety of structural shapes and rounds.
BUX BP²-7 and BUX BP²-15 lifting magnets are ideal for loads with a thickness of 1/4" or greater and diameters between 1 inch and 12 inches.
Powered by its own battery, it is free of restricting cords and wires, and can also operate in areas where electric power is not readily accessible.
This unique magnet is ideally suited for handling pipe, tubing, bar stock, billets, I beams, H beams, angles, channels, Tees, Zees, and pilings. Although specially designed to handle structural shapes and rounds, the Bi-Polar configuration also lifts plate, forgings, and castings. Batteries not included.
- For flat and round material handling
Standard Features and Benefits
- Pocket for IR Remote Transmitter*
- Removable cover allows inspection of battery.
- Temperature compensated: built-in automatic cut-off charger prevents over-charging of battery.
- For safety, magnet can not be turned "ON" if battery charge is too low.
- Interlock prevents magnet de-energisation when suspended in air.
- Audible Warning Alarm and flashing light indicate low battery
- Lighted display indicates battery charge level.
- 110V AC cord and plug for built-in battery charger
- Uses "Deep Discharge" type low maintenance Gel Cell Battery.
- Meets all the requirements of ANSI/ASME B30.20 (safety standard).
- Supplied with manual, pull test certificate, video, and safety poster.
- Dual push button release
- Clip allows operator to attach to belt or pocket
- Single push button lift
- Additional remote control units available at nominal cost.
||0 - 1,665 |
||0 - 3,330|
Note: Information regarding the BUX BP2 SERIES magnets can be found in the WBM section of the linked product literature.
The maximum rated lift is based upon lifting clean, smooth, flat, low-carbon steel, 2" or thicker with the magnet's lifting surface in full contact with the load. Derating is required for plates or other loads with rust or scale, loads thinner than 2", or alloy steels. Please consult the OPERATOR'S MANUAL AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS for more details.