Deep penetrating electromagnets, incorporating all of the latest innovations in coil design, allow Walker's electromagnetic suspended separators to remove both large and small tramp metal from deep burdens on fast-moving conveyors. The separators are designed for continuous operation at peak performance.
Self-cleaning magnets can be mounted in line with the material flow or transverse to remove the ferrous materials over the side of the conveyor.
- Auto shredding, blue box recycling, aggregate processing , mining and more
Standard Features and Benefits
- 115 or 230 VDC aluminum coils with Class R (220 degrees Celsius) insulation
- 100% duty cycle, oil cooled
- Space wound aluminum coils for rapid heat dissipation Internal oil expansion chamber with pressure relief valve and drain plugs
- Heavy, wear-resistant manganese steel bottom plate
- Extremely high strength design
- Precision wound coil assembly
- High-quality transformer grade oil for cooling
- Robust framework and all North American sourced components
- Explosion-proof designs available
- Heavy-duty self-aligning sealed bearings.
- Rugged structural steel frame
- TEFC "Energy Efficient" motor
- Single head and tail pulleys on smaller units, compact four-pulley design on larger units
- Heavy cleated rubber belt with take-up adjustment
- Clad Belts are available
- Four-point suspension
- Shaft-mounted speed reducers
115VDC or 230VDC operation and a wide variety
of sizes to suit any industrial need. Contact a Walker application
specialist for detailed specifications and pricing.