Deep penetrating electromagnets, incorporating all of the latest innovations in coil design, allow Walker's electromagnetic suspended separators to remove both large and small tramp metal from deep burdens on fast-moving conveyors. The separators are designed for continuous operation at peak performance.
Manually cleaned magnets are discharged electrically. (Note: Self-cleaning or manual-cleaning models available.)
- Auto shredding, blue box recycling, aggregate processing , mining and more
Standard Features and Benefits
- 115VDC or 230VDC aluminum coils with Class R (220 degrees Celsius) insulation
- 100% duty cycle, oil cooled
- Space wound aluminum coils for rapid heat dissipation Internal oil expansion chamber with pressure relief valve and drain plugs
- Heavy wear-resistant manganese steel bottom plate
- Extremely high strength design
- Precision wound coil assembly
- High quality transformer grade oil for cooling
Robust framework and all North American sourced components
- Explosion-proof designs available
115VDC or 230VDC operation and a wide variety
of sizes to suit any industrial need. Contact a Walker application
specialist for detailed specifications and pricing.