Permanent Magnetic Separator Pulleys
Magnetic pulleys are widely used in the processing and recycling industries for several reasons. They are inherently self-cleaning, easy to install, and virtually maintenance free. Walker DynaForce™ pulleys provide maximum holding force because they focus the flux of oriented Ceramax magnets on the pulley's peripheral surface. The radial pole field design is arranged for large and cylindrical shaped ferrous material, minimizing belt wear. The Ceramax strontium- ferrite ceramic magnets never need charging and are impervious to weather. Axial pole designs are also available in a wide range of standard sizes, with diameters from 12" to 48", belt widths from 12" to 60", and belt speeds from 175 FPM to 435 FPM. The size required for an application is based on a number of factors, including the maximum and minimum size of particles, the type and size of ferrous materials to be separated, the moisture content of the burden, the angle of conveyor incline, and the system capacity in cubic feet or tons per hour.
Walker engineers and sales personnel are available to select or design the proper unit to fit your specific application.
Walker Magnetics Pulleys give you more of what you want a magnet for -- greater attracting power and greater holding power to keep harmful, dangerous ferrous particles out of your processing system or to redeem valuable ferrites from other substances.
- Attracting ferrous particles out of your processing system or to redeem valuable ferrites from other substances. For certain applications such as iron ore cobbing, slag processing, mineral beneficiation, auto shredding, blue box recycling, aggregate processing, food processing, etc.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Powered by Ceramax focused-flux strontium- ferrite ceramic magnets for superior coercive force.
- Truly a permanent magnet, the DynaForce™ never needs charging, is impervious to weather, and requires no maintenance.
- The DynaForce™ patented design concentrates attractive power on the pulley's peripheral surface where it is needed most.
- Stainless steel outer skin ensures longer life.
- DynaForce™ is easy to install with sizes to fit every operation; shafts machined to specification on request.
- High quality ceramic 8 or neodymium magnet material, made to order pulley sizes and shaft configurations.
- 12" to 48” diameters and widths of 12” and beyond.
- North American Made
12" to 48” diameters and widths of 12”and beyond.
Contact a Walker application specialist for detailed specifications and pricing.